Private Clients

Home Insurance

Home Insurance: View of a picturesque cottage and it's back garden.

There is no place like home. Protect your world with an unbeatable comprehensive insurance cover.

Finding appropriate insurance for your high value home can sometimes be difficult, as it is not usually covered by standard policies. But, should the worst happen, you want to be assured that you have cover that completely protects your home and its contents.

We have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and with our dedicated team, we can provide a solution that meets your requirements. We have a wide range of products available to us for your Home Buildings, Contents and All Risks insurance requirements. Our insurance policies are available to homes with a buildings sum insured of £250,000 and contents in excess of £50,000.

We can also advise on optional extras should you work from home, have a listed property or special outbuildings.

Related News Article:

Need Travel Insurance?

Travel insurance provides protection if you face certain problems when you are travelling or on holiday.

How Often do you Inspect your Trees on Your Property

The latest array of storms in the UK were no doubt the cause of much damage, the issue of liability for damage when a tree falls in stormy winds will resonate for councils and landowners to consider the adequacy of their tree inspection regime.